Thursday, October 27, 2016

My Goal is to become No. 1 Loan Consultant..

       My Life Personal Goal    


Today I'm writing my personal goal.. I'm not get used to it. But I have to, I know this will serve as my vehicle to success and improved every aspect of my life. First I have to improved myself, my health, my way of thinking, my way doing business and my way of dealing or treating a client.
I have to improved my communication skills, my marketing strategy, marketing tools.

But before anything, I have to be a good person, to be a good father and a husband. I know that I have to changed a lot, because I know I'm not that good. But I have to say the change is coming. As people change, we all change and I want it for the better.

Becoming No. 1 is not an easy task. It will take a lot of hard work, it needs a lot of talent, right thinking, mind set and self discipline. But I have to be ready for battle, and conquer the odds.
 I am confident, because I have a great God, who is always there. Because all thing are possible with  Jesus Christ.. 


May the Lord guide me always... in reaching my Life Goal.

1 comment:

  1. COLLINS GUZMAN FUNDING'S

    We offer a variety of Financial packages at a very low interest rate, We stand apart from other lenders because we believe in customer service, We offer the right solution to your financial needs.In general we are FINANCE COMPANY, We offer loan at 2% interest rate, Commercial loans, business loans, home loans, car loans and debt consolidation loan are available for you. Email: collinsguzmanfundings@gmail.com

    Names:
    Occupation:
    Loan Amount Needed:
    Loan Duration:
    Your Country:
    Mobile NO:
    Purpose Of Loan:
    Email Address:
    monthly income:
    Age:

    Thanks and best regards.
    Managements.
    Address: 621 Hunters Drive, Dallas,TX

    ReplyDelete